By donating to The Duke of Edinburghâ€™s International Award USA, you will be helping the next generation of Americans who, through participation in the Award, will learn practical and social skills valuable to their personal and professional development. We are a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit agency; donations are tax-deductible.
Individual Funding Opportunities
Now, more than ever, we need a framework to equip American young people for life. The Duke of Edinburghâ€™s International Award USA provides that framework. Individuals and families who make donations help the Award USA provide that framework to American youth. Recognition levels are as follows:
Award Donations can help support young adults being equipped for life:
- $500 Participant registration fees for five young persons seeking their Bronze or Silver Award
- $800 Registration fees toward a young personâ€™s Adventurous Journey
Individuals, couples, families or family foundations at the Bronze level donate between $1,000 -$9,999 annually.
The Silver level recognizes individuals and families whose annual giving to the Award USA is between $10,000 and $24,999.
The Gold level designation recognizes individuals and families whose annual giving to the Award USA is between $25,000-$99,999.
Donors who commit to a minimum 3-year annual pledge at any of the Bronze, Silver or Gold levels will be recognized as Award Champions.
The Pioneerâ€™s Circle recognizes individuals and families whose contributions to the Award USA meets or exceeds $150,000 by the year 2019.
International Individual Funding Opportunities
The World Fellowship is a prestigious global network that brings together generous individuals with a shared interest in the development of young people. The World Fellowship was created in 1987 by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh to support the long-term development of the Award and the young people it supports. The World Fellowship draws its members from its members from over 52 countries and the network meet to engage with the International Award Foundation at a series of exclusive events and dinners around the world, including the World Fellowship Anniversary Dinner, held at a London palace annually. HRH The Earl of Wessex is actively involved in the network and the transformational difference it makes to our work.
The World Fellowship is comprised of:
- Young Fellows â€“ Some Young Fellows have undertaken the Award themselves, and all are united in their desire to enable more young people to benefit from the Award;
- World Fellows â€“ World Fellows can choose to commit 50% of their donation to a specific National Award Operator (Award USA), thereby benefiting both the Foundation and the country with which they have a personal connection; and
- World Fellowship Benefactors â€“ These benefactors may direct their donation to be shared between a National Award Operator (Award USA) and the Foundation.
The Global Benefactor is a unique and esteemed position. There is only one Global Benefactor for the Foundation at any one time. The Global Benefactor commits an inspirational sum over three years, and has the opportunity to become a close member of the Foundation Family.
To discuss the contribution level that is the best fit for you, please contact Elizabeth Higgins-Beard at firstname.lastname@example.org.