Deliver the Award
The Duke of Edinburghâ€™s International Award is global; any organization that works directly with young people can deliver the Award. If you would like to offer the Award to young people in your area, please contact our national office or the Northeast Regional office.
Organizational benefits of delivering the Award
- Framework Provides a framework that has stood the test of time in challenging young people to become their best selves.
- Interconnection Fosters greater connectivity between the young person and the organization by forming individual relationships between adults serving as Award Leader and young people as Participants.
- Partnerships Allows organizations to connect and build partnershipsÂ as young people seek to fulfill Award section requirements. For instance, the Award provides opportunities for service organizations to connect with physical fitness organizations as young people complete both their Service and Physical Recreation sections locally.
- Foundation Builds a foundation of skills for young people, improving their prospects of securing a college/university placement or employment by doing The Duke of Edinburghâ€™s International Award.
- International Recognition Recognizes the achievements of young people worldwide using the same accreditation for their experiences.
Get Started as a Volunteer
If your organization is interested inÂ delivering the Award Program, start here.Â If you are an individual interested in volunteering with an existing program, please submit the information below.